Daycare hours are Monday-Friday 6:30am - 6:30pm
Drop Off Times: 6:30am - 10am
Pick Up Times: 4:30pm - 6:30pm
no daycare on saturday or sunday
Requirements for Daycare:
- Current and Up to Date Profile/Application on each dog on file
- Must pass Daycare assessment and evaluation day
- Dogs must be at least 3 months old.
- Dogs that are intact and over 8 months of age will be accepted on a case by case basis.
- Vaccinations: Dogs must be current on DHPP and Rabies, plus Bordetella every 6 months.(If your dog hasn't had a Bordetella vaccination in over a year, it should be given at least 5 days prior to check-in to provide maximum protection. ALL vaccines must be given by a licensed vet. At home vaccines will not be accepted.)
**If your veterinarian has recommended other vaccination protocols for your pet for health reasons, we will accept a letter from your veterinarian or titers. Your pet cannot be checked in without proof of vaccinations.
- All pets must be in good health and free from communicable disease for the previous 30 days.
- All pets must be free of all parasites including fleas and ticks, and intestinal worms. If your pet has fleas and ticks at time of check-in, they will be bathed at owner's expense and/or may be turned away.
Daycare Pass: A Daycare Pass may only be used for Daycare Services and cannot be used to pay for Boarding or Spaw Services. Daycare passes are not refundable.
Every daycare kid needs to be pre-screened to help ensure their health and temperament. We do not discriminate based on breed. If your dog plays nicely with other dogs and enjoys the company of canine friends, this is the place to be! Assessments and an evaluation day are conducted on each and every dog to ensure they will fit in with our group. Once you contact us to schedule an assessment, we will send you our Daycare/Boarding Application. To make this easy for our clients, the application is online, and easy to fill out from your pc, tablet or phone. Once the application is received and looked over, we will contact you via your preferred method chosen on the application. If you were unable to attach the necessary forms to the application, please be sure to bring copies of them with you at the time of the assessment appointment. Without proof of vaccinations, health and age required surgeries, we cannot allow your furkid to interact with our Daycare Pack. Our assessment is by appointment and takes about 15-20 minutes to complete. Once they have passed this preliminary assessment, your dog must pass an evaluation day of daycare. Which is, one full day of daycare. This is so we can fully evaluate them when they've had a chance to relax and mix with the other dogs better. We will keep you updated throughout the day via text and/or email how on your furkid is doing. We will separate them from the Daycare pack, should things not work out and rotate them throughout the day until pick up time. We don't expect everyone to like everyone at all times, and we are well aware and trained to notice what is normal behavior and what could be potentially hazardous behavior. So a few rocky bumps in the day will not mean they fail the evaluation. Once the evaluation day is complete, and every thing went smoothly, they are officially enrolled in daycare and can come play whenever they like!